View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 03:42 PM   #241
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
There is, for sure. That's about what Drake London runs. I'm not sure A.J. Green is more than a 4.6 guy these days.

He looked faster than that before all the injuries, though. At least his initial burst. His 2021 highlights look like a lot different guy now.

I think you can dream on him recovering a little speed an initial burst as he gets farther from the foot recovery.
What I find odd is it feels a lot of the punditry has focused on his reduced effectiveness being connected to the spine issue not the foot. I mean, I know it's the MAJOR health issue. I get that having a functioning spine is probably helpful. But it looked to me a lot like the burst was the issue and there's even a few snaps he's obviously limping. It sure looked like that was the bigger issue. Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see, but it sounds like he was playing with a broken foot, that seems...difficult to do.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.