View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 03:30 PM   #240
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
He reportedly ran a 4.63 coming off a foot fracture. What if that is just his speed? Theres a way to win with a 4.6 time.
There is, for sure. That's about what Drake London runs. I'm not sure A.J. Green is more than a 4.6 guy these days.

He looked faster than that before all the injuries, though. At least his initial burst. His 2021 highlights look like a lot different guy now.

I think you can dream on him recovering a little speed an initial burst as he gets farther from the foot recovery.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.