View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 06:28 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
If the Packers take a tackle late, 9/10 times they are looking to convert him to guard. Rasheed Walker is probably a good bet. They are also phenomenal at plucking WRs from round 2 like Pittsburgh.

But yes, I think certain teams are pretty good at identifying some positions over others.

Baltimore at edge
New Orleans, Green Bay, and New England with Oline.
Minnesota on DLine
San Fran and Seattle at LB...

I mean, lists go on right. They don't always hit but they don't miss a whole bunch it seems. I don't know the factor in terms of late picks though.

I'm going off my gut feel about who I think got value though.

I liked Tampa's pick of Cade Otton at 106 too but didn't stick him in my final 10.
Pretty much how I picked. I'll probably be wrong on at least half but that's the way it goes. It did feel like there was loads of value everywhere and far fewer mad reaches this year than in previous years. I'm struggling to think of a R1 pick I thought was nuts. Guess the Raiders didn't have one this year.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.