View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 04:38 AM   #228
Veteran

The sensible part of me says there are thousands of guys who get multiple injuries far less severe and never make it back, and there are plenty of good players who wash out.

But the idiot part of me, which is at least 90%, can't help think maybe. I mean if I'm a betting man, I'm probably not betting on him making the roster. But if he does...

I was watching his tape from last year and admittedly it's his highlights. First time I thought "the burst isn't there". The second time I thought "he's doing that with a broken foot". If he heals, he has to be better than Powell and Coleman. I know it's a big IF but I'm prepared to make a fool of myself again. Could you imagine - maybe he's on the PS to heal up, learn the playbook. Comes in next year? I dunno. If he became a Hardman-esque productive player it is an unreal pick up.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.