View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 10:17 PM   #222
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I'm skeptical but excited about the possibilities. If he's in this good of shape i don't see teams passing on him for 7 rounds. But I'll optimistically hold my breath knowing there's nothing to lose with trying
Veach mentioned specifically that KU and KCs own staff had checked Ross out and given the green light. So sounds like a lot of that due diligence was done AFTER the draft rather than before which would explain why no one drafted him, even in the 7th. Also accounts for the day long lag between the draft and him getting signed with him being turned into a lab rat by teams' doctors to get cleared.

We kind of got lucky that Veach is Veach and kept in contact with Ross's agent, and that yenno- we have the best ****ing QB/HC combo in the league so any WR looking for a fighting chance would pack their bags and come running.

Man I am way too excited for training camp. First time I'll ever say that.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote