View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 09:32 PM   #220
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
I wonder what Powell can even bring after having a full year not playing.Also with Skyy,i always hear how hard it is for receivers to learn Reids offense,but i hope they have some things in mind for him right away,i'm sure they do.
He’s going to return kicks (maybe punts, too.) and they will utilize him on offense more and Moore as the season starts to take shape and he builds timing with Mahomes and trust of his coaches.

This WR group has a chance to be NASTY.

*Moore is going to be a damn stud that gets open, catches the ball and runs like a running back when he has the ball in his hands.
*Juju is a really good possession WR
*MVS is a top level deep threat
*Hardman can take a short throw to the house and improved a lot towards the end of the year on timing on intermediate and deep throws
*Ross was a dominant 1 when he was healthy. He might have been a first rounder if he didn’t have the spinal/foot issues.
*Powell might surprise everyone.
*Josh Gordon has had time in the system and might want to go out with a bang.

That’s a very talented WR room for Pat to work with…especially considering what he had last year.

Hill
Hardman
Gordon
Robinson
Pringle
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote