View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 08:12 PM   #215
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

For Ross, I think the question for me is more if his burst comes back. He didn't look as explosive planting and cutting this year as he did as a freshman. You love the size and hands strength and high-point skills. If he can get back a little of that juice (and maybe it really was the foot holding him back), he can have a good NFL career, with good health.

Sometimes, guys' bodies just can't hang on. One of my favorite college players ever was like that (Danario Alexander). Dude was actually better than Jeremy Maclin, IMO, but his knees just couldn't stay clean.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote