View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 08:11 PM   #214
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

IF this move pays off and Ross realises his potential then we're talking about one of the greatest moves in NFL history here and would just add more layers to Veach's legacy.

We're gonna have to be patient as a fanbase with this and take it step by step.

1. Let's see how this rookie mini camp goes and what the reports are from there.

2. Hopefully he'll put in some work with Pat after that camp just like the other receivers have

3. If he makes through the early period with no issues then it will be time for OTA's where again like the mini camp we will see how he does. The main thing during these early stages Is just making sure his physical health is in top shape..I won't be worried about performance at this point.

4. Then the real camp will start and this is where everything comes into play. If he's way down the depth chart that's fine...just keep building his health and giving him those reps.

5. And in the middle of camp is where I hope to see everything come together leading up to the first pre-season game and onwards.

6. Then it's the first pre-season game and getting through this from a health a perspective Is the number one goal.

If those things are accomplished then he should be well on his way to progressing up the ladder.

As for his 40 time..apparently he wasn't fully healthy which is what happened to Keenan Allen when he ran a 4.70 time so I'm not worried about it tbh. Hell even Jerry Rice ran a 4.70 aswell.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.