View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 05:27 PM   #198
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
He has already been medically cleared and ran through all the tests by KCs staff. There isn't any sitting around on IR for this kid. He's getting his shot and as insane as it may sound I am 100% certain he's making the roster. I mean his stiffest competition is literally JAG Coleman, a washed 31 year old Gordon, and a bunch of practice squaders.
If by some chance he makes the roster and he's fully healthy and he's able to perform to his abilities , then our WR roster will be ****ing awesome!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.