View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 10:36 AM   #219
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I get that there's nuance in hockey that will never go away, but I don't really understand why there's any tolerance at all for plays like that. If you're just plain trying to hurt a guy, it should be an automatic suspension, IMO.
Yeah, it was refreshing to see Clifford get the game misconduct last night... the boarding itself didn’t look awful since the Leaf was so close to the boards, but it was clearly unnecessary and had nothing to do with the play.

I'm not sure he even gets 5 minutes for that in the past... we'll see what comes of the hearing.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.