View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 10:06 AM   #213
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
The Kings/Oilers game was awesome! It's great to see LA get it done...I don't know how far they'll go, even in the series as EDM is more talented/deeper, but with Jonathan Quick in net and a team playing with house money, who knows?

GKG!!!!
On paper I figured it would either be a quick series or Quick series if the Oilers had their shit together. Great game and hope it continues like that.

On the Duncan Keith shot/pass that was tipped past Quick, I thought.... what year is this?! Great to see these guys who have been around forever still making big plays.... and McDavid vs Quick was fun.

That was peak Mike Smith Playoff Experience at the end.... **** that guy in particular.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.