View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 07:12 AM   #165
Hello

Take a year off? How many years off does someone need? He's cleared and ready to go now. He is what he is. A potentially never the same wr hoping to recapture his former glory. If he does that would be amazing, but it very rarely ever happens. His body just hasn't been up to the task and that's not his fault.

Hoping for the best but I'm not predicting much. He lasted this long as an UDFA, I assume he'll last after cuts long enough to hit the practice squad if they want him to. There's a lot of wr's on this team already. He has youth as his main advantage over the others. I just want the best and healthiest 6 wr's to make the team, bonus if they're younger and can finally knock out the Gordons, Dieters, etc we've had on the team.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.