View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 10:33 PM   #203
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
One of my favorite series ever was watching Jake Allen come out of nowhere and butt-**** the Wild when they simply out-played us across the board.

Didn't matter. Sent the 'State of Hockey' home crying.

Tonight reminded me a lot of that series. That 2nd period could've gotten away from us. Minnesota was far sharper and really had some high-quality chances that period. By all rights they could have/should have tied it up there and then who knows how the 3rd goes.

But Husso was outstanding.

So good times.
Not taking anything away from Husso, but Allen won a game in OT on the road in which the Wild outshot the Blues by like 20+ shots (the Wild had 50+ SOG). Husso concerned me on some plays (he was playing way out of position) but played fantastic overall.

Tonight was just an ass whooping and the Wild lost their composure.

If the Blues don't take dumbass penalties (both Perron penalties and Bortuzzo's were dumb), I think the Blues can win this in 5. Curious to see if the Wild turn to Talbot though I think Fleury played OK.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.