View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 09:45 PM   #157
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Will you all chill out with these insane expectations. Was the kid a really good wr absolutely. The real deal is his injury history is very concerning. One wrong hit and he could be done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
The injury situation is absolutely frightening. Talent? Yeah but I don't really want to watch a kid go paraplegic on the field.
I don't want to watch that either but I think you have to consider what he wants. Most people in his situation might just hang them up and not take the risk. He's out there begging for his shot. If he wants it and he's willing to take the risk, let him. The flip side he has to realize is that, by giving him that shot, nobody is going to feel bad for him if things go bad.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.