Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 05:04 PM   #3
MVP

The comp to DAT is so completely ridiculous man. Drop it. They aren't comparable players in any facet.

I'll be realistic about his floor and for me, that's Randall Cobb so long as he stays healthy. That's a career average of 53 for 651. That's a slightly higher baseline than Mecole has established so far (42 for 591). I think that's reasonable. Mecole did not come out with the same polish as this kid does. Mecole had 59 for 693 last year in his best season. I don't see Moore being less than that at the same point. He may struggle to get enough targets this year though to eclipse it.

If we concede Tate is his ceiling, fine, still a great pick. If Stafford can make Tate a 1000-yard receiver, there's no reason to think Mahomes can't make Moore a 1000-yard receiver. If you're getting that value from the 54th pick, you've done well. If he ends up getting to the volume of targets Tyreek got, it's not unreasonable to see the potential for Diontae Johnson numbers. In Tyreeks volume range, Johnson put up 88 for 923 and 7 TDs.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.