Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 03:21 PM   #140
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So it does kinda of change the calculus with the WR high end money just exploding. Yes, you'd love to have that alpha at WR (Tyreek, Chase etc) at some point. But to pay him, it's gonna cost alot and usually to draft them it's gonna take a higher pick now.

With Mahomes at QB, you don't need WR's as much to make him look good as you do need him to make WR's. So just keep stocking the position with as much talent as you can and see what comes of it.
I think they passed on Pickens bc of his character. Reports said he was very hot headed and “me first” which turned teams off. Seems like Matheiu doing that all season drained the defense. Pickens also isn’t great at route running which makes sense bc he played at Georgia.

Every pick we made seemed to be high character, smart and very hard working. All football all the time. I think that kinda said enough.

I think they’ll go for the high end WR next draft. Moore seems like a replacement for Hardman who is a complimentary player.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.