Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:09 AM   #87
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
13th WR off the board (not the same 12 ahead of him that I had, but exactly where I had him nonetheless).

No - he's not the best WR in this class. And the odds of him being a 1 are EXTREMELY long.

He'll probably be a fine player. But this fits with the floor over ceiling, immediate production over long-term potential theme of this draft.

Athletically he profiles to De'Anthony Thomas. And nobody will want to acknowledge that fact and will still insist on trying to compare him to Tyreek Hill for some reason. But in reality, he's a slightly more experienced, slightly more polished version of De'Anthony Thomas.

{shrug} Still don't get it.
This is where some of the old school anti analytic stuff for me comes in. There's more to this than "athletic profile". I understand you get into outliers at that point and guys have to meet a certain baseline, but we had this with Bolton last year.

Athletically testing wise, he's not what you would think there.

Is there a chance Moore is that at WR?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.