Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 02:32 PM   #81
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I can admit when I’m wrong. And I’ve also said that I didn’t want Moore but I understood why they took him and why they liked him.

But **** this douche for bringing up that I wanted Tolbert like it was some knock against me. Tolbert went not to far after Moore and at least everyone in here stands by their opinions.

I value KcBubb’s opinions more than this ****ing reerun. At least Bubb was in here before the draft laying out why he liked some prospects more.
Yep, 100%.

We all end up wrong about some, right about some. It's bullshit for someone to come in and mock anyone when he doesn't put his thoughts and predictions out there.

Hell, I thought for sure Veach was going to trade way the **** up for a top-10 edge talent. I also thought there was no way in hell Johnson and Karlaftis would be around near our picks. I thought no way he'd take a smashmouth LB like Chenal even as good as he is. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. LOL. I'm happy as shit I was wrong.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.