View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 12:31 PM   #129
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Veach did mention that Cook would be A LOT higher on many teams boards if it wasn't for not participating in any drills at the combine. Said we benefited heavily from the shoulder injury and got a steal because he would have probably blown it up based off what they saw on tape.

Although this was my least favorite pick at first, after hearing Veach you get the sense that we got a major hidden gem.
This is a great point. I’ve seen multiple people saying that he would’ve tested extremely well.

I think there’s more upside to this pick than people realize because of that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote