View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 11:02 AM   #124
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
DJ honest question. If the guy didn't test and we don't have a lot of numbers are you saying that you have crunched tape on this guy like Veach has?

Cincy’s secondary was really good last year, Gardner, Cobe Bryant and Cook were studs. Cook didn't allow a touchdown.

Do you really know what he is capable of? If so more power to you I just know I'm not making the effort to roll All 22 Cinci footage.
No - I’m not a scout.

I’m reasonably well informed. More so than most.

And as I said a couple of days ago - Veach isn’t infallible. I’m not going to check my judgment at the door. Not sure why anyone would. This front office has made plenty of mistakes and the times they’ve gotten things right, I’ve largely agreed with the decisions in real time. When they haven’t, I’ve largely disagreed.

I think my barometer is good enough for me to at least continue using it, if not bet my life on it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.