View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 10:40 AM   #114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Fenton was what, a 6th rounder?

Again - I get that he replaces Dan Sorensen. But I also know that for 4 years Dan Sorensen did that particular job quite well and he was a UDFA.

When you have one of the worst DLs in the conference, using a 2nd round pick to firm up your heavy nickel set and replace an aging UDFA (who you already replaced with a quality veteran safety) doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.
It's tough. You look at the QB's and receivers in the West and if you can't cover, you are going to get killed before a Dline would have time to do anything.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote