View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 10:35 AM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Mostly said my piece in the draft thread. He maybe becomes a Taylor Rapp sort of player.

That’s an fine player but not a critical one and ultimately we still have a shit DL.

I just don’t think he’s dynamic enough or at a position of significant enough need to take in the second damn round. I think we’ve lost some perspective because he was our 4th player taken. This is a second round pick. That’s a significant asset and I don’t think we used it well.
Well, I mean, we'll see, won't we?

If he turns into an all-pro nobody gives a shit if he went earlier than expected.

I see plenty there to be interesting. We'll see what shakes out.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.