View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 11:19 AM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You try the little sonic scraper water gun thing they have instead of the medieval hook?

Hundreds of years of advances in knowledge of the importance of dental hygiene and those guys are still just scraping shit with sharpened spears.

The sonic cleaner thing is way better.
Not gonna lie - it's been a while. The move to PHX didn't help, and I just now found a new PCP after coming back. Dentist hasn't been high on the old priority list.

Your boy has a sensitive ****ing mouth, to the point they have to shoot me up to clean. If you're telling me I could avoid the shots AND the ****ing hook?

That indeed would be a gamechanger.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.