View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 09:33 AM   #505
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
I don’t normally complain about too many movies. I thought this was the worst Batman movie I’ve ever seen ( I liked the campy 90s , flame away ). I too, was about to turn it off halfway through. Hated the riddler. Hated the “extras” at the end. Hated the end inside Arkham, setting up the sequel. Car scene with the penguin was okay, if not “magical” lol. Maybe it’s my middle-agedness, I don’t know. Maybe I’m just not into Emo-Batman.
If you liked it, great I’m glad you do. But I didn’t go in expecting much, and that’s what I got.

5/10.
Enjoy Batman Forever then I guess.

or if that's not campy enough for you, there's always Batman & Robin
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote