View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 06:55 AM   #502
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

I don’t normally complain about too many movies. I thought this was the worst Batman movie I’ve ever seen ( I liked the campy 90s , flame away ). I too, was about to turn it off halfway through. Hated the riddler. Hated the “extras” at the end. Hated the end inside Arkham, setting up the sequel. Car scene with the penguin was okay, if not “magical” lol. Maybe it’s my middle-agedness, I don’t know. Maybe I’m just not into Emo-Batman.
If you liked it, great I’m glad you do. But I didn’t go in expecting much, and that’s what I got.

5/10.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote