View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 03:50 PM   #493
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
To be fair, The Batman and The Suicide Squad are better than anything Marvel has put out since Infinity War and Endgame.

The DCEU is still a bit of a mess though.

Matter of opinion, but I disagree. Spider-Man FFH and NWH were both on par with The Batman.

Personally, I didn't think The Suicide Squad was even all that good.

The MCU has been a bit weak since Endgame but that makes sense. They just wrapped up a 10 year saga. Most of these properties they're pumping out now are C-listers at best until they bring in X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I did not say that Marvel did not have a great track record in the past- but nice strawman argument.

Check out how much money this Batman is bringing in- Today!

https://movieweb.com/the-batman-700-...-office-gross/

Your post is ignorant and irrelevant, the fans have shown their opinion with their ticket buying.

Wow. You just linked an article showing The Batman, DC's most popular property, just crossed $700m. It's long run out of juice and won't sniff $1B.

Meanwhile Spider-Man: No Way Home nearly hit $2B lol

The Eternals and Shang-Chi both crossed the $400m mark. Literally no one even gives a shit about those characters and Batman couldn't even double their numbers.

You really think this measly $700m with DC's best ****ing character is proof of DC getting its shit together?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote