Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 09:52 AM   #56
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’d go with Tolbert, but I don’t suspect the Chiefs would.

And I think they’re much closer than you do.
I don't actually think they're that far apart.

I think they're both guys I'd probably start to consider good values in the 3rd. And either could be (depending on the board) justifiable decisions with the late 2nd.

But I prefer Tolbert in that scenario as well. I think you trade a little bit of floor but get a fair amount more ceiling.

Like I said a few posts back - I don't actually think we're terribly far apart. I just kinda feel like you're bracing yourself for bad news and are trying to talk yourself into a pick you think has a good chance of happening.

I'm hopeful that it won't and am trusting Veach not to make that mistake.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.