View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 08:50 AM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Here's my stab at what Veach will actually do:

1-6. ER Kayvon Thibodeaux, Oregon (KC trades 1-29, 1-30, 3-94 to CAR for 1-6)
Here's what we know, when it comes to fixing an issue Veach is incredibly aggressive. So with that, I fully believe that Veach acquired draft capital in order to go get an upper-tier pass rusher in this draft. From a pure pass rush standpoint, there's probably not a better player in this draft than Thibodeaux. If his demeanor truly has rubbed some teams the wrong way, he's going to be a value outside of the top 3. Carolina is a perfect trade partner in the top 10 as they lack picks and they are outside the division and conference. I think Veach can work both Carolina's need for picks and Thibodeaux's potential devaluation to make a move and secure a top edge.

I would never stop cumming
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.