Old 04-22-2022, 08:38 AM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I wouldn't be pissed but I wouldn't be happy if they take him in the first
I'd be awfully pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I just see a third option possession receiver here.

There are no elite traits. I see a guy that might move the chains some as defenses are occupied with more elite talents, but I don't see a guy that's a problem in and of himself.
This is why.

There's nothing standout about Moore. He was a third round prospect for most (and not even an early 3rd rounder at that) a mere month ago. Nothing's changed. His 40 time wasn't anything that was unexpected and if anything his disappointing 3-cone time should've hurt him.

Instead the WRs have pushed up the draft board as the market went crazy in FA and then dried out altogether.

He didn't become a better player - it's just that the perceived value of the position in the draft got bigger.

Chasing the dragon here is NOT what we want to be doing. Moore in the first would be a pure desperation play and Veach allowing external factors to influence his draft board. That just shouldn't be how you conduct the draft. If the Chiefs take Moore I do not believe it will be because they think he's a potentially standout player. It will be because they're overreacting to the market outside the draft.

It will be a really bad sign as to our draft philosophy, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.