Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 02:22 PM   #43
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dude had 1,200 yards and 10 TDs. He led the FBS with 26 broken tackles. You’re talking like he wasn’t productive, when he was pretty dominant at that level.

I don’t think he’s a high upside guy, but he’s got a very high floor, and fits the offense.

I think he’s a Tyler Lockett caliber player, which is great on a rookie deal.

Again, I personally wouldn’t take him before 50 though.
Sounds like we're probably in each other's ballpark.

I think Lockett is what happens when this kind of player develops to the absolute peak of his ability. Locket is Moore's top 1% scenario. But it's not like there's a shortage of sub 6ft WRs who run a 4.4 and have okay agility scores.

So to put him on that sort of development arc is pretty damn aggressive. I don't think we can confidently say anything like that is going to happen. He's just as likely (in fact significantly more likely) to be Andy Isabella. Sure looks a LOT like Keke Coutee to me.

I just don't see the ceiling to justify that sort of capital. And ultimately I'd be shocked if he's my favorite guy at 50. Honestly, from your relatively tepid comments, I'd be surprised if that's the case for you as well.

You may be willing to 'consider' him at 50 - but dollars to donuts says that when that pick comes up there are at least 3 guys on the board you'll like more than him.

I just can't see it. I'd consider him a necessary evil at 62 and wouldn't consider him a real 'value' play until the back of the 3rd. And I'm guessing that's also how long it will take for me to look at my board and see him at the top of it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.