Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 02:11 PM   #42
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
This. Was watching him more closely last night, and imo, this is a 3rd round WR. Calvin Austin over Skyy Moore everyday and twice on Sunday.
Would really hate Moore in the 1st round.

A lot.

With the late second? Sure.

But man, I just don't see what some of y'all are seeing. I don't see a guy who's big enough to be the X we want long-term, quick enough to be a dynamic player in the slot or large enough to be a red-zone threat.

I see a really REALLY fungible player here with no real standout skills. He's...fine. He's a low ceiling, relatively high floor, depth WR on a good team. I just don't really understand what I'm missing with him.

But ultimately I think that horse has been beaten to death so I guess we just let it play out.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.