View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 12:28 PM   #5128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I'd like it to be Drew. I used to hold him in pretty high disdain, but I've softened on that in recent years. I just don't care for Few, though I'm not that sure why.
Drew I think is not a very good coach on game day, But he has gotten substantially better.

All that being said, in aggregate, the job he’s done at Baylor after the program had been carpet bombed out of existence by ****ing murder, he stepped in and has done a pretty masterful job.

Regardless of whatever happens barring some Briles-esque allegations or whatever you think of the team and staff, drew deserves respect. That job was dead end and he won a ship. I don’t like it but I have to respect the job he’s done there.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote