Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 10:21 AM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
As a 1st? It'd be a terrible pick. You're describing a 3rd round prospect.

There's really nothing elite about his game, and i was watching FBS db's run with him downfield and force him into contested catches. I don't believe he plays to 4.41 speed.

A 5-10" WR that can't run away from FBS's DB's. Not interested in the 1st 2 rounds. Not really interested at all tbh.

I can't really identify what it is that he's going to do well on the NFL level.
Dude had 1,200 yards and 10 TDs. He led the FBS with 26 broken tackles. You’re talking like he wasn’t productive, when he was pretty dominant at that level.

I don’t think he’s a high upside guy, but he’s got a very high floor, and fits the offense.

I think he’s a Tyler Lockett caliber player, which is great on a rookie deal.

Again, I personally wouldn’t take him before 50 though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.