View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 06:06 AM   #5120
That's just f***in' stupid

Coaching at that level comes with an obscene amount of pressure. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he just had enough. He built fantastic teams, won a pair of championships, is highly regarded and respected, and positively impacted hundreds of players and coaches, plus thousands/millions of fans.

It also wouldn't surprise me to see him back in coaching or in a booth commenting on the game. Guys like that, with that level of passion and drive and love for the game & team, never truly walk away. He'll probably author some books on teamwork, leadership, and his experience(s).

For now, I hope he takes some time off and relaxes. He has earned it. Good for him. Jay Wright is a helluva coach and a genuinely likable guy.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote