View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 08:53 AM   #15
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I dont' think he's gonna sit and take a guy at 29 and 30 is what I'm saying. They'll either move one to go up, move both, move back and or trade for an existing player. I think.
And I'm just saying that the one 1st round pick he's actually made here, he DID stand pat and make it. And took very possibly the lowest upside, highest floor, player available on the board at that time. It was as vanilla as a pick gets.

And when he was dealing away his 1st round picks for Clark and even OBJ, he was in a far different cap situation than he is now, as well as a different stage of the competitive cycle.

I think there's more to it than "Veach likes to trade his picks". Circumstances may very well have him sitting pat here and I don't know that we have enough information to really draw a 'trend' for him in the first place.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote