View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 08:28 AM   #159
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I'm actually intrigued with this idea BossChief. Mentioned something very similar with Davis and a couple of DE's. Didn't go over very well. But none the less, I am still totally okay with this scenario.
The issue with Jordan Davis is that he really does look like a two-down DT. He didn't have strong sack production in college, and there isn't really a history of run-stuffing DTs in college morphing into sack machines in the NFL. You can apply the same question mark to Devonte Wyatt, if you want.

I would not trade up for a two-down guy if I'm the Chiefs. Don't think it really helps them at all.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote