View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 10:56 AM   #151
Veteran

I'm excited to see what Veach does with 6 picks in the first 3 rounds. I could see him using both first round picks to move up, then the other to move back and recreate some of the lost capital. However, if they're able to move up to 16-20 range with only losing 29 and 62 (let's say) in order to get Olave, Wilson, London or Williams then I could see them standing pat with 30 and 50. It'll just depend on what teams are asking for for them to move up.

I don't think we are moving up much further than 15/16 if we do move up. Just think it will cost tew much
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli