View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 02:08 AM   #21
MVP

Moved Pickens up to 30 and changed the move in the 2nd to be for Perrion Winfrey.

I just don't think Pickens will be there and I have to think KC is highly intrigued by this cat.

As for Winfrey, it's a 2-part decision. One, I don't think Travis Jones slides that far. Secondly, Winfrey is my top pass-rusher projection at DT and while I don't agree with Meck about the value of a high-quality NT early, I do agree with him that targeting a pass-rusher at the position should be a high priority. I like Winfrey's ability to move inside/out and be a chess piece until the Chiefs decide to move on from Chris Jones, which may be as early as next offseason.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.