Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 03:41 PM   #467
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
We put a $100 deposit on the dual motor Cybertruck.

Here is the deal with Tesla, yes its great you don't need gas and when we purchased our model 3 dual motor last year our electric bill only went up about $8-15 per month vs. $200 plus we payed each month for gas for the wife Porsche Cay...

With that said once she purchased it and we got to drive it around a while its absolutely amazing. The crazy thing about Teslas is that they become better the longer you own them. They continue to add new features to them every couple of months that actually make them a better car!!?

I mean how many other autos are being made that add new features that are downloaded into your car as the year goes on?

I wasn't sold on Tesla before owning one but now my wife said the only car she wants from now on is a Tesla. They are really amazing auto's and if you haven't owned one that its hard to explain.
Same experience here. Fiance wasn't sold. Said it could be the second car and keep a gasser for trips. Until she road tripped in the Tesla and drove it for a couple years. Now she begs for a second one.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.