View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 12:04 PM   #506
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm really hoping those guys do fall. I don't like the potential idea of moving so far up for them but it seems that's where they were being valued by most outlets (hell I've seen alot of Johnson at 9 lately!).

While I think they do come off the board by 23/24, I'd love it much more if it only took a much more modest move than going up to a spot like 13 to get one. If Johnson goes near 10 then it feels like Karlaftis goes in the teens. If Johnson falls some then that pushes Karlaftis down.

Maybe there are some AJ Epenesa vibes in the NFL regarding these cats too?
I don't know. As an Iowa fan, I watch a ton of B1G football. Karlaftis is a better prospect than Epenesa and the difference is somewhat noticeable, IMO.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.