View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 11:40 AM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I agree that he's rated to go in the top 15-20 of this draft and that he's a very solid DE, but I've yet to hear a lot of real buzz about him. What super-elite trait does he possess? Are we getting a Bosa-type game changer? He's just not as exciting of a prospect as adding J Williams who has the potential to hit a home run with any play.
He has elite strength at the point of attack, that's his most elite trait. He's not going backward. He's going to, for the most part, shut down the run game to his side and he's fairly adept at getting to the QB. I've kind of analyzed this already in another thread though. No, you're not getting Bosa in the 11-15 range. Bosa was the #3 overall pick. That's Aidan Hutchinson in this draft. You want those guys you gotta suck ass.

There's about 20 WRs that are a homerun threat on any play in this draft. What makes Williams so special in that regard? Surely there's a lot more to his game than that one item? That's where I am with Johnson, he's pretty good at everything and just getting started (much like Williams last year was his first as a starter and the dude put up 70 tackles, 18 tfl, and 12 sacks).
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote