View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 09:16 AM   #71
Veteran

Somebody want to break down the DE's based on style of play for a novice like myself? I've read a lot of you smarter draft/scouting guys comment on certain players, ie. how two different ends drafted in a certain mock are basically talented in the same way or both profile with the same style and would be redundant.

I've never done mock drafts before, but in this offseason boredom with an abundance of picks I've probably done 10 a day on the different sites. That being said, I'm not smart enough to know that drafting Cam Thomas and Karlaftis both is basically getting the same type of guy (not sure if this is 100% accurate). Anybody care to group the type of DE's together for a rookie mock drafter?
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli