View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 10:20 PM   #613
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
No, unfortunately most of my adventures were before capable camera phones. But I’ve never seen anything solid either. Just snapped trees. I’ve talked to several first hand witness though. All 100% Cherokee, don’t know each other with nearly identical stories about squatches on Indian land near lake eucha. What sold me was a wild ass howl one night about 2am, did a blast like what they say to do a deep howl getting higher towards the end. And a near identical howl was returned from on top of a nearby hill except it had an undeniable depth that silenced and stilled everything for like 3 minutes. I had my trusty 30.06 in hand and had never felt so under prepared.

I don’t venture out at night much anymore. After growing up and expanding what I’m willing to accept as possibilities I have a healthy respect for the unknown. Most of my ventures now are just when we’re deep in the woods by day on the side by side.
The experience I had in Fordland was what I would call more of a bellowing. Unbelievably loud and long. Like 15 to 20 seconds in length. It was definitely messing with cows in a pasture.
It pushed them from the top of hill to the other side of the property. 500 yards or so..
It got within 80 yards or so of us. A pond was between It and our camp.. We never could get a look at it. Clicking noises, lot of splashing of water and the property owners 2 Huskies went down to where the splashing was. We heard a yipe or 2. And didn't see the Huskies again tell the next morning.
Next morning I asked property owner.
WTF! Was out here with us last night. Making all those noises?

His answer. I didn't hear anything,but when I woke up this morning, both dogs were laying inside the porch.
They never sleep there.

Edit// cow pasture where the bellowing went on. Probably 1500 yards or so way.. shit started around 11.30 and went on tell right before the sun came up.

Last edited by LiveSteam; 04-07-2022 at 10:30 PM..
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.