View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 08:47 AM   #602
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I did some squatching a few weekends ago around cucumber creek in southern Oklahoma not far from the infamous Hanobia squatch shootout. Saw zero sign other than an actual squatch sign. I’m starting to lean more toward a being from another dimension. The reality realists claim that if you sit in one spot completely still for 27 hours at some point you’ll run into yourself from another reality/dimension but only for a few seconds. Pondering this has me feeling like my entire book may be off base, and as an expert it would be irresponsible to mislead the masses with what ive written as fact.
Still one of the craziest stories ever…love it.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.