View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 11:38 AM   #797
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I just started simulating today, but is it just me or is the value sweet spot in this draft before 20 and between 35-70?
I mostly agree with that but I’d widen out from 35-90.

I end up being happiest with the drafts that include a couple trade downs to add picks within that range.

It’s crazy how far apart the grades are for almost every prospect between these sites. You do TDN and half the time Drake or Karlaftis fall to us. 1 out of 10 Johnson falls to us. 1 in 20 Jameson Williams falls to us. Ojabo falls to us almost every single time. The trades on that network are hard to move up with. On the PFF one, it’s far easier to move up and far few big timers fall to us, but there are always 2-3 really good CBs available.

It just shows how all over the place everyone’s value is.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote