View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 10:08 AM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

I hate this stupid shit. It's a garbage rumor that spins everyone up to talking about it.

Quote:
That includes Kansas City, where, according to 610's Fescoe In The Morning, there are rumors about Chiefs' GM Brett Veach trading up to get another receiver for Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes.

"I got a call last night from somebody who floated this rumor out that they heard about the Chiefs," Fescoe said. "And it was that the Chiefs trading both 1's and their second-round picks -- whether it's 40 or 50, depending on how high they want to move up -- to get to around Top 5 in the Draft. Now to get to Top 5 in the Draft, they would have to trade their two 1's and that first second-round pick. If they want to get to 7-8 in the Draft, they can trade their two 1's and their second second-round pick and move up to there. And the target, from what I heard yesterday, appears to be Garrett Wilson, the wide receiver out of Ohio State."
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.