View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 10:05 AM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Which is what I was waiting to see.
Karlaftis talent but with quality of competition concerns that push him down a bit.

Where the quality of competition makes me nervous isn’t the upside, it’s the learning curve. He’s been able to succeed by bullying lesser players rather than emphasizing technique and consistency. That’ll take time to coach out and it’s just one more variable that can go sideways on you.

So it’s definitely something I always consider. It won’t take guys off my board, but it will push them down it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.