View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 05:35 PM   #751
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I think it's unlikely that Mafe is my preferred choice at either of those picks. Or Ojabo.

I just don't see it being likely there isn't a S (Hill, Brisker) or CB (Elam, Booth) or DE (Williams, Thomas) or DT (Winfrey, Jones) that is a better fit for what KC needs.
I can’t see the Chiefs doubling down at DB in the 1st after investing their #1 FA priority there too.

I also don’t think Williams, Thomas, Winfrey, or Jones will be 1st rounders at the end of the day.

I’m trying to read the tea leaves a bit here, and while I like all those guys, I just don’t see it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.