View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 01:38 PM   #20
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I thought 78 this winter but I dropped 2 after the Tigers and Twins improves with FA. That’ll prob take a couple wins we normally would’ve had

The only addition we made this offseason was Jack Schitt.
Should they have made additions though? Still don't know what they have with a lot of their young players. Probably still won't know much more a year form now because of jackasses like Dozier and O'Hearn taking at-bats away from Melendez and Pratto, but that's another story.

Still, this offseason wasn't the time to sign expensive veterans. I think a year from now you should see that change a bit. Sherman got the new TV contract, time to spend some of that money starting next year.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.