View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 11:15 AM   #77
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
You know what pops to me?

How fascinated everyone was with fast Alabama WRs (Ruggs and Jeudy) and didn't want to consider how really good some other WRs were.

How good that class was overall and that two guys went at the top of the 2nd that are 1k receivers, one of them as a #2.

And let's look at that guy, Tee Higgins. Was supposed to be a mid-to-late 1st round guy, fell just out of the 1st to 33. Bigger receiver at 6'3" 216 and ran a 4.59. Sound like a guy we are seeing in this draft? Compare statistics and measurables between Treylon Burks and Tee Higgins.

If Burks is there, I'm jumping all over that.

Talk more on this later too, gotta run for now
I like Burks but still don't like Tee Higgins. Yes, he's productive but it's a perfect match with Burrow's ball placement and his skill set.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.